My spouse is not taking care of the household, what can I do?

In the marriage, each of the spouses is obliged to participate in all the expenses of the family. For the spouse who does not fulfill this obligation, the other spouse can file a case in accordance with Article 198 of the Turkish Civil Code. While filling the case, it should be stated that the spouse does not participate in the economic expenses related to the common house. In this case, the judge may decide to impose various sanctions on the spouse who is not taking care of the household.