My spouse has left the common house, how should I file a divorce case.

In cases of abandonment, if the spouse unjustly has left the common house, the first thing to do should be to file a divorce case on the grounds of abandonment. If the abandonment is proven to be unjustified, the spouse who left the common house without any reason, will be deemed to be at fault and a compensation will be awarded upon request, which will be appreciated by the court.