I did not request material and moral compensation in the divorce case. Can I request compensation after my divorce?

If you have not requested material and moral compensation during the divorce case, there is only one thing you can do.

According to Article 178 of the Turkish Civil Code, you can request your compensation claim by filing a case within 1 year from the finalization of the divorce case. You will lose your right of compensation if you make a request after this period.